Thursday, February 23, 2012

What BMW is best for a woman to drive?

I'm a female and I want to buy a car and I'm leaning more towards buying a bmw. What I have in mind is a bmw x3 or a bmw 135i ...... the only reason I don't think I can get the 135i is because it's not good for winter. Any guys out there that can give suggestions as to what bmw would be "hot" for a woman to be driving and suitable for winter?What BMW is best for a woman to drive?buy the car with the most airbags.What BMW is best for a woman to drive?
335i is hot for a woman. SUV's are too big for women.What BMW is best for a woman to drive?the new 3 series coupe. (07-'11) make sure you get x-drive which is beams awd system. I dont think you really need all that power from the twin turbo (35) just go for a 328i coupe x drive, its fast and its a strong engine. n btw get it in white with cinnamon interior....they look hottt
a 3 series with awd.



dont forget to get the navigation package.What BMW is best for a woman to drive?No, the X3 are horrible little cars they look stupid cos they are just the cheaper version of the X5! Go for a sedan, much nicer. I'd go bigger than the 135i.

Again, if your budget only allows for the cheapest BMW, I'd pick another car make. The cheapest version of any car make is always "cheap and nasty" and sends out the signal "I couldn't afford a REAL one" so I settled for this.What BMW is best for a woman to drive?
spare us we dont need another woman on the road, cuz you will end up doing 50 on a 70 mph road and treat it as if its another kitchen!
any 3 series Xi would be perfectWhat BMW is best for a woman to drive?
Z3 total chick BMW..
  • travel trailers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment