Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have a 2000 BMW 323i and sometimes when I turn the key it won't start. Any ideas why?

The center part of the instrument panel lights up, where the odometer reading is, and the radio comes on but none of the rest of the instrument panel are illuminated. There is no click or anything when I turn the key; then it'll start all of a sudden. I have a remote key; only one key.I have a 2000 BMW 323i and sometimes when I turn the key it won't start. Any ideas why?if the rest of the lights arent coming on sporadically, then i would have to guess your ignition switch is not recognizing position 2 in your switch... not a common issue with our cars.. also check that your wheel isnt locked and preventing your ignition from being turned... if it was a key issue (chip failure) you would get all the lights in the cluster and it would not turn over or do anything...

good luckI have a 2000 BMW 323i and sometimes when I turn the key it won't start. Any ideas why?when this happens next time, check if the steering wheel is jammed. sometimes it gets so stiff you can't movie it more than a few centimeters to the counter clockwise or clockwise. if that is the case, turn the steering wheel as far as you can to the right or left while you turn the key to try to start the engine.

this happens to me every once in a while and that always solves the problem.I have a 2000 BMW 323i and sometimes when I turn the key it won't start. Any ideas why?The problems

Well if not it is your batteries which is not a big problem or it might be your keyhole and it sometime is not read by the car or the cylinders match but not the key security system of the your BMWs.



The Fix

You can try to change a battery of the car or take it or tow it to a nearest Bmw Dealership...DO not take it to Wal-mart or Costco...or any of that stuff......So yeah



Contact please contact me tinoisonit@yahoo.com if any further question!

No comments:

Post a Comment