Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I find the battery under the seat of a 1999 BMW 525i?

The owners manual shows the battery under the back seat but I cannot find a way to take the back seat out. Does anybody know how?How do I find the battery under the seat of a 1999 BMW 525i?My wife does everything with her tongue in our car. Ask her in a good tone and she will find anything you need.....I mean this in good way.......She just beat me with a baseball bat.How do I find the battery under the seat of a 1999 BMW 525i?remove the seat it will only be the bottom part of the seat it may have some small plastics tabs to pull and push your seat up at the same time if not just pull up real hard it should be just snapped in look down under the seat for the tabs first! they will be in the front part of the bottom seat

No comments:

Post a Comment