Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I hookup an alternator on a 1980 bmw 633csi?

I have three wires on my car. The only wire I'm able to figure out is the B+. So where does the other two wires go?How do I hookup an alternator on a 1980 bmw 633csi?two of the wires go to the battery the other to car grounhttp://www.e38.org/BMW_95E_38_wiring_dia鈥?/a> ok. here is a wiring diagram.. make shure that what is say is right... ok gilermo.http://www.e38.org/BMW_95E_38_wiring_dia鈥?/a> this diagram does not want to come up on the webHow do I hookup an alternator on a 1980 bmw 633csi?YOU are changing out the alternator on your bmw, and you don't know sh-- from 'Shinolla' about what you're doing? Do you really KNOW what the B+ is? You HAVE to know which other wire is for the GROUNDING side of your battery supply. The third wire SHOULD be the one that attaches to the ammeter on your dashboard to let you know if your alternator is charging properly to keep the battery built up to reasonable proper storage voltage or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment