Monday, February 20, 2012

Considering buying a Range Rover, when did BMW take over from Rover and when did Ford take over from BMW?

I will be buying a diesel RR as I do a fair bit of mileage. I could just keep my diesel saloon/sedan, but I want a RR, dont need it just want it as something different. I have enough money for a 98-01 model. Any RR people with info or tips, greatly appreciated.Considering buying a Range Rover, when did BMW take over from Rover and when did Ford take over from BMW?Make sure you DO NOT get one from the BMW era. They were horrible. Ford made them VERY good(besides reliability). Anywho BMW owned them from 94-2000Considering buying a Range Rover, when did BMW take over from Rover and when did Ford take over from BMW?The BMW diesel engine was used in the Range Rover up to

2006, it's a great engine. However if you buy a new one now it will be fitted with a Ford/Jag lump which is also a good engine. Don't buy one out of warranty as they are not very reliable. I worked for LR for 3 yrs so I should know!
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment