Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I get accessory rims to come installed on a custom ordered BMW 128i?

I really like the style 216 rims and instead of the car coming with the stock wheels and the 216 rims in boxes can I arrange for the car to come with the 216's already on? Or is that an ABSOLUTELY no-no?? Because if I have to pay a little extra for that to happen I will. Thanks.Can I get accessory rims to come installed on a custom ordered BMW 128i?The dealer can arrange that, but you cannot just order the car with style 216, they will not come on the car. When you order the car, have the dealer order the style 216 wheels and new tires, this way, when the car arrives from Germany they can just throw them on.Can I get accessory rims to come installed on a custom ordered BMW 128i?Yep, you'll be able to get that done. It'll cost you though, but then you can sell the 128i alloys to the dealer or to a different buyer. Just talk to the dealer, unless the car has already been delivered it shouldn't be a problem.
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment