Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does anyone know BMW head office address,I live in UK, and how much a top engine rebuild costs?

My BMW 318i SE wouldn't start when I went back to it the other day after shopping.I am told the timing chain has broken and the top half of the engine has probably got damage,they are investigating on Monday. How much will this cost if they have to do a top engine rebuild? the car is almost 6 years old and I have had it from new.I want the head office address to complain about it as its only done 32000 miles!Does anyone know BMW head office address,I live in UK, and how much a top engine rebuild costs?It is on their UK website:



Telephone: 0870 5050 160

or email: customer.service@bmw.co.uk





Good Luck...



P.S. You must have thought that by under using your car, you are treating it well. In fact machines NEEDS to be used to some minimum. Otherwise metal gets old and rusty and break. That is why a NYC taxi engine with 500K miles is in better condition than many other car engines with just 100K miles - but old.

No comments:

Post a Comment