Thursday, February 23, 2012

I drive a 1986 BMW 520i and when it's idling it slowly starts to lose revs and eventually stalls. Any ideas?

It's an automatic transmission. It's also fine if I switch to neutral or park but when idling in drive it becomes very weak or stalls completely, same when reversing.I drive a 1986 BMW 520i and when it's idling it slowly starts to lose revs and eventually stalls. Any ideas?Torque converter is dragging the revs down when you're in "gear". Turn the idle speed up a couple of rpm.I drive a 1986 BMW 520i and when it's idling it slowly starts to lose revs and eventually stalls. Any ideas?from my understanding it could possibly be the torque converter thats failing. I don't know how this could be tested though, and i could be completely wrong but maybe google (or yahoo) it and see if the symptoms are similarI drive a 1986 BMW 520i and when it's idling it slowly starts to lose revs and eventually stalls. Any ideas?put some bleach in the oil filler cap to freshen up the engine clilit bang lime and grime works the best
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment