Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I change the transmission fluid in a 325i BMW?

My car is leaking something but people say my oil is always good. But I believe it is transmission fluid and that it needs to be changed.Because my car doesn't want to go sometimes.

Thanks!How do I change the transmission fluid in a 325i BMW?You can take it to quite a few oil change centers that will pump the old fluid and replace it with new.We are talking about an automatic trans here,right?I sometimes disconnect a transmission coolant line at the radiator,start the engine,and pump it completely dry,then refill.It's really the best way.And there are additives from the auto parts store that when added to the trans fluid will swell the rubber seals and stop leaks.Good luck to you and have a nice day,Wildman

No comments:

Post a Comment