Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the widest profile tire that can placed on the back of a 745li bmw?

I don't want to muck up the manufacturers recommendations, yet I would like even more stability than I have now. Any suggetions?What is the widest profile tire that can placed on the back of a 745li bmw?The 745Li was a model made from 2002-2005. The manufacturer specs for optional sized tires are as follows:



BMW 745li Original Equipment Front 245/45-19

BMW 745li Original Equipment Rear 275/40-19



This works for all models from 2002-2005.



It is wise to stick with the mfr. specs for max tire sizes, BMW's as the German engineers have already figured out the optimal performance/size tires for your car. Additionally, your owners manual will also reflect what I've shared.



It will look very nice I did the same with my 530i. Good luck!What is the widest profile tire that can placed on the back of a 745li bmw?Why?



No bigger than 245's... You'll be excessive past that.

No comments:

Post a Comment