Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What do you think about the BMW New Boy model 2001 and above?

Anybody have tried these cars? Or know anything about them?

I am thinking about buying bmw new boy, its price is good in the market here, and there are plenty of them. But I still don't know if it's a good car? what are its disavantages and advantages?



Any answer will be helpful guys, thank you for your help.What do you think about the BMW New Boy model 2001 and above?I find the BMW New Boy a really good and satisfying car,as it has lasted me 8 years without any difficulty !

Repairs arent expensive too

I would say

"Go for it ya charmout" :)What do you think about the BMW New Boy model 2001 and above?that rocks man!!!What do you think about the BMW New Boy model 2001 and above?anything BMW is good. I have one %26amp; don't imagine ever driving anything else again.

No comments:

Post a Comment