Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Has anybody installed angel eyes on their BMW?

I have a 1997 BMW 740i with the factory Bosch halogen headlights and I'm thinking about buying an angel eyes kit off of Ebay. Are these kits easy to install and do they actually look decent once they're in?Has anybody installed angel eyes on their BMW?A lot of people share his opinion , but I've seen them on many BMWs and as long as you don't get some funky color and get the thin rings they look stock and 99% of the population wouldn't know it wasn't stock . The Ebay ones I hear burn out a little more often . Check these guys out before buying .

http://www.umnitza.com/index.php?cPath=7… . Umnitza.comHas anybody installed angel eyes on their BMW?look crap if you ask me, unless you are a 17yr old boy racer, still look crap then!

No comments:

Post a Comment