Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are the costs to maintain a 2000 323i BMW?

I found a beautiful 2000 BMW 323i wanting 10k and has 110K miles on ebay, I am a honda crx --%26gt; toyota rav 4 car owner.



So I really know nothing about the upkeep of a luxury vehicle.



How much is an oil change?

Tune up?

Blue book is around 6-7k he is asking 10K can it be justified?What are the costs to maintain a 2000 323i BMW?Never buy a car on ebay, buy cars on autotrader.com, try buying local. Maintenance on luxury brands isnt that much if you are good at learning from DIYs , i save a lot of money by doing the maintenace myself. Most of the money you pay dealerships is for the labor the mechanic does. You can do an oil change yourself for less than $100.



The car is not worth 10k, you can get a 2002-2003 bmw 325i sedan with 80-90k miles for less than $10k (these are clean titled vehicles but not all of them are) on auto trader, just take a look yourself.What are the costs to maintain a 2000 323i BMW?Oil change with the inspection that the dealers do is over $300 here in louisiana.

Tune up, as far as plugs and that whole set up is over $500

No theres no way its worth 10k. The resell on the bmw's are horrible, I know as I have three of them, and if its an auto be prepared for the transmission to go out, as both of my autos did at around 105k/115k mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment