Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can i adjust the time on my 2002 bmw 325i?

I just bought a 2002 bmw 325i and it didn't come with any type of manual. can somebody help me. also i need to know how to change the time on the dash. How can i adjust the time on my 2002 bmw 325i?While the time is showing in the display (use the button on the end of the turn signal stalk to cycle through the different readings until you see the time), twist the knob on the right side of the instrument cluster right or left to change the time up and down. Pushing it in will change it from 12 to 24 hour display. The knob on the right is the time, the knob on the left is the trip odometer.How can i adjust the time on my 2002 bmw 325i?there should be two buttons on the dash/speedometer.



pressing down resets the odometer. if you turn it left or right, it will change the time.How can i adjust the time on my 2002 bmw 325i?wait till midnight or noon and disconnect and reconnect the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment