Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are there any good books out there that give guidlines to transform regular recipes into Gluten free recipes?

For baking and cooking? I eat a mostly Mediterranean diet but I add flax seed to most things and have been experimenting with garabanzo bean flour and other things to make gluten free food but sometimes when I look at a recipe I just don't know what I need to replace certain items with. Is there a cook book out there that does this?Are there any good books out there that give guidlines to transform regular recipes into Gluten free recipes?
http://www.celiac.com/catalog/index.php?鈥?/a>

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but a friend of mine has a daughter with celiac disease, and the celiac.com site has tones of advice, and the cookbooks listed above.Are there any good books out there that give guidlines to transform regular recipes into Gluten free recipes?
Definitely check out http://www.highclassrecipes.com



I saw some great recipes on there.



Good luck.
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment