Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Want to replace the Grill on BMW 328i 2008?

I have a 328i 08 with black slats on grill. I saw a chrome grill like the one on 335i for $60 on ebay, I am planning on changing to it.



Do you think I can change them myself.

How do i do it. I sure dont want to take it to BMW they charge atleast $200 for labour.



I want to do it myself please help me with steps to do this.Want to replace the Grill on BMW 328i 2008?Open up the front hood. Remove the 4 screws holding the front bumper cover/trim that are located at approximately the top of the radiator. 2 of the screws are on both sides of the hood latch and 1 each is found near where the kidney grille ends.

Pull bumper trim slightly forward, release catches/locks

holding the grille (look inside the bumper trim), then remove grille towards front.

Replace and re-install what you have removed.Want to replace the Grill on BMW 328i 2008?oh it should be easy there should be a couple bolts, i haven't seen where the latches is but any body shop can do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment