Sunday, January 29, 2012

What do you think about a 1989 BMW 3 series?

Ive been wanting an e30 BMW 3 series for a while. I know alot about engines and cars, and BMW's aren't the best I just want to know what you think. I looking for either a 318is, 323is, or 325is. Whatever comes along in my price range.



What could I do to get some more power out of one? My plans are to lower it 1-2 inches and get new wheels and tires also.



I know these cars run forever, just tell me what you think. favorite color?What do you think about a 1989 BMW 3 series?Not bad biggest let downs are cracked heads. They all crack heads no matter how ell you take care of them.. The computers are all dying right now get em fixed and your good to go.



Much better car then any newer 3 series designs. Its a completely different car than today's modern 3 series. Very cheap to fix and the parts are cheap too.





People have "souped" them up over the years but they all died soon. There were aftermarket heads and what not but the fact remains you add power/you shorten the engines life before repair.



Over all the 3 series if I was having my arm twisted to choose a E30 I would go with a 325e very reliable. TO bad they never imported a 325e convertible I would buy one in a heartbeat.What do you think about a 1989 BMW 3 series?Sounds great I used to have a 1995 325s, and I loved that car. BMW can be pricey to get fixed.



Hey can anyone help me and take a look at my question please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

No comments:

Post a Comment