Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?

I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series? Is it a good buy? Is it better to lease than to buy the bmw 3 series? Is it good on gas? How much does the maintance costs?I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?First of all, BMWs do not have V6 engines. They are inline 6. My M3 gets at least 25 mpg on a regular basis, unless I drive it hard for a whole tank of gas. I have hit close to 30 on long interstate drives. Not by the computer, but actually dividing the miles by the gallons on the pump.

You will love a 3 series. Maintenance is free for 4 years or 50K miles. I buy my cars, if you think you're going to keep it a lease is more in the long run. Lease = rent.

Also BMW service is top notch. I just replaced my battery today, warranty long over, they replaced it for free and did full electrical check. Turns out it was just a bad battery.I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?
3 Series are nice! I bought a 330ci new in 2002 and loved it! I got rid of it in 04. It got 31mpg average, was a good straight line performer and even better around corners. There was nothing bad about the car. I would buy verses leasing though, you may pay more each month but you own it when it's done.I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?Sorry about that last guy, yah gas miliage is actually good. Apparently he doesn't watch his MPG meter.

I get about 30mpg (which is actually great!). Now it depends on how you drive and ur meter helps you guage this. If i stick it on sport mode I get 8mpg average lol. You put it in regular drive and as long as your not always hard on the gas you get what you deserve. To check my city mpg I would have to calculate later on (stop and go) when I get done with a full tank. Some of the 3 Series have better Onboard Computers which will tell you your average and other things.
use the search function. about 3 billion other people have asked this question. I'm tired of answering it.I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?You can buy a used bmw for way cheaper. Even one that is brand new and someone just drove off the lot will knock off at least 10k off a 540, m3 or m5. actually off any bmw :D Try craigslist and other websites like www.tradeexpress.com I bought a 1990 bmw 535i the other day and it runs fine great car 155k miles for $500 so you should be able to get a good deal if you search around. Keep looking! The maitnence will run you a lot and will vary depending on what car you get but make sure you can afford it before you buy it. also it depends on what kind of engine you have in it to check out the maintence costs gas prices, etc. Also take a look at how long you are going to be making payments.I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?
A new one? Yeah they are great cars, but you could get a G37 for less than a comparably powerful 3-series(again talking new). It's decent on gas, but if you're buying a $35+K car that shouldn't be an issue. Maintainance is free for a few years if you get one new.
I own a 2004 BMW 325 CI 2dr Coupe, great car. I love the way it feels on the road so smooth and so powerful. It's a great buy you'll definitively love it. No doubt about it. Once you own a BMW you stick to BMW. All BMW's come with manufacturers warranty up until 50,000 miles. This warranty is standard and free on all BMW's. It includes everything you can think of Engine, Transmission, Electrical, A/C, Mechanical issues, Oil Changes, Brake Pads, Rotors, and even windshield wipers, etc. Basically everything. Once 50,000 miles in reached your manufacturer's warranty on the car is over and if you want to extend it you'll have to pay. However if your not the original owner of the car meaning if you didn't buy it new and someone had owned it before you. You cannot extended power train warranty (engine and trans) after 50,000 miles. I'll be honest with you this car is not good on gas. I have just a V6 2.5L engine and my car drinks so much gas. If you buy a new car you'll probably get the most out of it gas wise, but in reality BMW's drinks a lot of gas. You should expect that. If you lease one it would be a same monthly payment if you were to buy and finance one, but remember you'll probably have a mileage limit and you have to take super good care of the car. I would say consider buying or financing one because especially a new BMW they don't lose there value like other car that fast. Just remember after 50,000 miles no manufacturer's warranty. So try to get one with low miles if you buy and if not there's always dealers warranty or an outside company which is the next best thing. Parts for a BMW are pricey and after 50,000 miles warranty can be pricey. After 50,000 miles I spent $2,000 to extended my warranty for another 2 years 100,000 miles, but it was only maintenance warranty which doesn't include engine and trans, but things like oil changes, regular inspections, brake pads, rotors, etc. Overall I think your making a smart choice by thinking of getting the 3 series. I'll sure you'll be more than satisified.I am thinking about buying a bmw 3 series?
You know, BMW is going to start selling it's 1-series car in the US starting in March or April. Very impressive, not as expensive as a 3-series.
bmw suck

get a lexus or an audi.

they have the lowest crash rates.
The BMW 3 series is an awesome car. according to Motor Trend, it has better MPG than Caddilac, Infiniti, and Mercedes-Benz. There is an optional 300 horsepower V6, And their only complaint was that the screen for the radio system disapeared under polarized glasses. Motor Trend rated it first over the Infiniti G37, the Caddilac CTS, and the Mercedes-Benz C320. Just like it's competitor, the CTS, the Bimmer won a 10best trophy from Car and Driver. I've never actually driven one (i can't drive yet), but i have been in one, and the seats are very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment