Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If I help you lose 'X' amount of weight, will you help me gain 'X' amount of weight?

About me: I'm currently a web designer for a women's fashion retailer - in Montreal. I've had the hardest time trying to gain weight and I want to get into a normal range of 170-200 for my height (6'1). In return I am willing to share with you my diet and my recipe book which includes mostly mediterranean style cooking (but easy to prepare). I think I eat like a hero - except I can only manage to get my weight up to about 135lbs . One condition: you have to be willing to stick with it for life.

E-mail me or even call me - I will return every e-mail I get.

wdesouza08@ubishops.caIf I help you lose 'X' amount of weight, will you help me gain 'X' amount of weight?
all i can say is to try food that doesnt fill you up until you have eate a ton of it. such as:

ice cream

white bread

pop tarts

burgers



well, you get it.



but-

the real tip is this:there are a lot of calories hidden in drinks, so try a lot of drinks that arent water, and continue to drink all throughout the day. thats my adivce! i dont need any in return. bye!!!! (:If I help you lose 'X' amount of weight, will you help me gain 'X' amount of weight?
of course notIf I help you lose 'X' amount of weight, will you help me gain 'X' amount of weight?
To gain weight its simple, eat more calories than you burn



Your tall! Which means your already a calories burning machine. So your going to have to eat alot already, if you live an active life style add that to how much you have to eat, and your probably young, so that makes it even worse.



Many people think eating 6 meals a day is better for your healthy because you eat smaller meals throughout the day, in reality is only healthier because you can actually get all the calories you need for your body.

For someone like me, and you, who need alot of calories (lets say 3000) its easier to eat 6 meals containing 500 calories than 3 meals that contain 1000 calories. Especially eating healthy...thats alot of food!



I would just say eat more, and more often...

Up your calories until you see a small weight gain, try to find out how many calories you burn a day, and add 500 calories to that.

If you eat 500 calories more than you burn a day, then you will gain a pound a week. (any more isnt recommended for health purposes).



Contact me if you need any more help.

No comments:

Post a Comment